Thursday, October 11, 2007

here and now

okay so the counselor lady helped but then she sucked cause she didn't find me a place i can go to for long term counseling...

my mantra is 'when i decided to channel the power within me, everything will be okay"

that has made a world of a difference in my attitude and it has saved me from antagonizing my husband so much

now on to this job search foolishness....why didn't they just hand me a manual at the end of high school or college that had all my life things figured out...i can't believe i have 2 degrees and no idea waht i want to do...actually i nkow what i want to do i want to write and i just have to find out how to do that....it would all seem so simple,

but maybe i'm making it harder tahn it ahs to be, maybe i should have taken taht clerk reporter job in fort mill or rock hill....but that wasn't it either...

i have topromise myself taht i'm not goin to let it get me down...i need to learn spansih as well...

i need to go ba`k to the gym regularly

everythin gmakes me tiredd

i can't fall into the sad depressing state i was in beofre...readin some scriptures got me out of that one thank God for thatat...i june need to not let this get me down i think bloggin gabout it is makin git worse...so i'll stop

No comments: