Wednesday, February 27, 2008

stupid depression and anxiety

if it had less would i be happier?
my car had to go to the shop today so i had a rush of feelings,
paying my credit card bills, which it seems will never go away
buying a new car, i haven't paid a car note and i don't want one
getting a house, it seems like it's farther away everyday
having kids, stopped taking bcp's to keep my body in check, still don't need to get pregnant now
having health insurance, if something were to happen to me like an illness, that would be it

am i ungrateful, do i lack faith?

what the hell happened to the middle class?

things i'm blessed to have and thankful for: IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
health (more physical than mental at this time)
a place to live
my mom and dad are alive and for the most pat well
my enormously funny husband
a job (that unfornately doesn't fulfill me, but it pays the bills, i want more than that though)
a car (that works for 95% of the time)
groceries (healthy food at that)
a church we belong to
Jesus/God (if He's this far down on the list what does that mean?!?) i guess ifeel like if i truly had Him, i wouldn't feel this way
my grandmother and family in general

I NEED A MENTAL HEALTH DAY AT HOME, OF ALL THE THINGS MY MOTHER COULD GIVE ME, SHE GAVE ME HER CRAZY EMOTIONAL STATE

is it bad that i can't think of anything else...
clothes to wear

I MEAN IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?!?
can i just be happy with what i have and not want more


Philippians 4:6-7, 11-13

6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

11I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

No comments: